After releasing the beta to download iOS 12 for iPhone and iPad, Apple continues its testing of software, now with the other presentation star of the WWDC 2018, the macOS Mojave, one of the most important updates of the last years for the operating system on the desktops born in Cupertino.
The public beta of macOS Mojave also contains all the goodies announced by Apple is a month, and it is quite easy to download, and comes with the same warnings that the iOS 12: This is a trial software, very probably contains several errors and it is recommended that you make a backup of your MacBook, and Mac before downloading the operating system.
The steps for downloading the public beta of macOS Mojave are few and very simple:
- If you have not tried a beta of Apple before or not you signed up, you’ll have to do it now.
- The site will send a key when you sign up with your Apple account.
- You have to register the Mac on which you are going to download the macOS Mojave, if you do not, you will not be able to download it.
- The site will send you to the App Store to download it.
- Check out the guide to do the tests. MAKE YOUR BACKUP.
As you can see is a little bit different process than it was with the iOS 12, but basically the result is the same. Don’t miss the talk as I was with the macOS Mojave beta, we look forward to your comments.