The Amsterdam Apple Store on the Leidseplein is Sunday afternoon a short time cleared. The reason turned out to be a leaking iPad battery, where hazardous substances were released.
Three employees were on the spot picked up by paramedics due to irritated airways. Local news channel AT5 speaks of an ” exploded battery, and the shop was closed for employees and visitors.
Not the first time
After the fire the building had aired, there was around 15:00 hours back to the inside. In January found a similar incident at a German Apple Store. An iPhone battery hit there is overheated; because of the smoke troops evacuated dozens of people to the store.
So does the confidential mode in Gmail