Sometimes there are people who are in contact with us and we don’t do. Or worse, that they are angry, and we erased from their lives. If you are a person with too much free time maybe you’ve wondered who really has saved your number in WhatsApp.
How to find out who has your number for WhatsApp
- Add the number of the person you want to know if you have saved. This is important, if you n or you have your contact, sorry but you can not review it.
- Open the app WhatsApp and go to the section of Chat.
- Head toward where you create Broadcast Lists and send them a message.
- The broadcast messages can only be received by users that have your number saved, so let’s hope a considerable amount of time to see if this happens.
- Go to the option Info for each message that is sent for review to which recipients came.
- If the contact in question appears in the list means that you have saved, if not, try to wait a little longer.
If after a long period of time nothing changes, everything indicates that that person is not saved in your phonebook.
Coolest-hacks.com and Partners.