The App Store already has a permanent place in history as the first store of applications that existed. It was on July 10, 2008 that Apple launched its platform and now hardly imagine the digital world without the apps.
Without doubt, Apple’s App Store changed the way that people approach technology and approached a number of advances-the most sophisticated to a mass audience that it became a part of their day-to-day. For shows, we have this numeralia so that we have an image of what 10 years of applications have impacted the world.
- 500 apps were available at launch of the platform in 2008.
- 1.3 million Apps exist today in the store.
- 500 million visits per month get the app store of Apple.
- 200,000 apps from the App Store are focused on education.
- The subscription service apps, which emerged in 2011, amount to more than 100,000 million dollars raised.
- More than 3,000 apps (and growing!) of augmented reality are available.
- 28,000 apps for iOS are subscription and the subscriptions increased by 95% in 2018 compared to 2017.
- Netflix and china’s iQIYI are the apps subscription most popular in the App Store.