The Apple Watch is one of the devices of the company that is most ready for you to customize, since the spheres can have images and your own photographs, that gives it your own touch.
To be able to use your photos in the areas of the device there are several ways, one of them do it from the application Apple Watch that has in iPhone or from the same the same clock; whatever the case, it is really easy to make.
Before you begin, you should know what hardware contains every type of field, the first that it would be a Sphere Photos and you can put the date and the hour up or down, while the second is the Sphere Kaleidoscope, and that it is a novelty of watchOS 4, you will be able to put moving images, like a gif.
How to set a photo from the iPhone:
- Open the photos that are on your iPhone, which previously already link with the Apple Watch.
- Find the photo you want to use.
- Tap the Share button located in the bottom left corner.
- You choose the option to Create a clock face.
- Now choose what type of fund you wish to establish.
- Customize your new sphere as you want, either Field Pictures or Sphere Kaleidoscope.
- Tap the option to Add and ready.
Set a photo from the watch:
- Tap several times on the area of your Apple Watch.
- Slides left to right until you see the option to Add a new field.
- Slide down or use the Crown digital to search among your photos.
This way, whenever you lift your wrist, it will show a different image of the photos that you selected automatically.
There you have it, try it and show us what the outcome was.