Fortnite is one of the mobile games that marked an entire generation, has not only generated income millionaires, but that is one of the communities greatest players of all time, and today, these two elements can grow even more, because you can already install Fortnite in Android without the need of requiring an invitation of Epic Games.
The arrival of Fortnite in Android has been very controversial, first, because Epic Games decided not to release it in the Play Store, and second because to install it you need to request an invitation to the creators of the game, otherwise you would not be able to play.
Now you no longer need an invitation, but it does mean that you’ll be able to play with any smartphone, because Fortnite requires some technical elements minimal to be able to run smoothly, so if your smartphone does not have, because you are simply not going to be able to play.
How to install Fortnite without invitation?
- We went to the official website of Epic Games from our Android device or scan the QR code that appears on the web site.
- We go to the option of “First steps” and then select the option of “Download”.
- We must have selected the option of “unknown Sources” enabled to install the file in our phone.
- When you open the installer we are going to request to download a new file, which we have to accept and install.
- Ready, if your computer is compatible you will be able to play.
What computers are compatible with Fortnite for Android?
The list of phones that Epic Games ensures you will be able to run the game, are the following:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel And 2 / Pixel 2 XL /Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor of Play, Matt-10 / Pro, Matte RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, My 5 / 5S / 5S Plus 6 / 6 Plus, My 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, My Mix, My Mix 2, My Mix 2S, My Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubian / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
However, the company mentions that you can have computers that run without a problem as long as you have at least Android 8.0, 3GB of RAM and a GPU Adreno 530, Mali-G71 MP20 or Mali-G72 MP12.
If your team has these characteristics, then what are you waiting for to download Fortnite on Android.
Coolest-hacks.com and Partners.