Today Instagram has activated the new function for its millions of users with which you can place music to their Stories, a role that had been rumored for several weeks.
Such a role has come up with the version number 51 of the application for iOS and coming to Android, however, the deployment function is activated from the servers, so that the activation process is to be gradual, so if you still don’t see it, is a matter of being patient.
To use this function we have to follow the following steps:
- Creates a new Story with a photo or video that you want to share.
- At the top of the screen you will see the icon of a sticker, presionalo to access the special functions of the Stories.
- Look for the sticker that says “Music” and there you can select the track that you plan to add to your Story.
- You can select among the most popular, or search for your favorite song at the top.
- Once you have done this, post your Storie, and other users will be able to listen to your song along with your video or photograph.
We have not been able to test the function on iOS and Android with the version 51 of the application, but as mentioned, it is a matter of time before this is available to all.