A few weeks ago, WhatsApp launched the option to be able to make calls and group video calls in the application to improve the communication between groups, and if you still don’t use the option or do not know how to do it, here we tell you step-by-step what you must do.
Despite the fact that WhatsApp has promised that the option will be available in both Android, iOS and Windows Phone, for the moment only the Android users that are registered to the beta can try this function.
If you have questions about how to become a beta user, then leave to one side the concerns and in this league I’ll explain quickly and easily how to do it. Now yes, test calls and group video calls.
- The first thing we need to do is make a call or video call to one of the contacts you want to talk about.
- Once the contact answers the call, in the top right you will see the icon of a person with the plus sign (+), if we click we can add one more person to the conversation.
- We only need to choose the users of our contacts that we want to invite, but it has to be selected one by one.
- It does not matter if the users you want to invite are not users Android, or if you are not beta users, everyone can participate in the calls and group video calls.
- Please remember that the limit of users per session is 4 people, that is to say, 3 users and you.
As you can see, the process is really simple, and as I mentioned, only the user that makes the group session should be a beta user of WhatsApp for Android, but once logged in you can include users who are on iOS or are not beta testers.
What you seem to calls and group video calls from WhatsApp?