One think that will not happen, until it happens, and in recent months is taking a very safe. Cyber security has become a major issue of the digital life and we simply can’t have sufficient precautions to ensure that our information, data, and private communications are protected.
That’s why in Unocero we transmit valuable information to help you to have all of your platforms and accounts in order, and in the chapter of today we are introducing you a guide to check all devices that have connected to your Gmail account and confirm that it has not been used without your authorization.
Czech step by step what devices are connected to your Gmail
1. For desktop
- Log in to your Gmail account from your browser.
- Log in to your Google account by clicking on your profile picture of Google and then “Google Account”.
- Then navigate to the section of “Access and security” and click on “Check security”.
- There will open a list of events related with your Gmail account and in the section on “Your devices” you can see the list of all the accesses that have been made and delete all that you find strange.
2. From your smartphone
- Open your Gmail app
- Go to menu and click on “Settings” at the bottom of the list of functions.
- Click on “Manage your Google account”.
- Look for the section “Access and security” and click.
- There look for the section “Devices recently used” and click.
- Ready. Appears the same list, and you can also manage it, and remove any device you do not recognize.
Coolest-hacks.com and Partners.