As part of the new releases that Applewill be released in mid of this year, are the creation of new ones that will come to widen the range of devices that are already in place; it is mentioned that among them are the three new iPhone, two iPad Pro, more Apple Watch, a laptop computer and a wireless charger AirPower.
All of these elements are not an invention, rather they are part of the list of innovations that the analyst Ming-Chi Kuo released, where in addition to the above, it is also said that there will be updates for some of the devices making them much better than they were before.
Although it has already been given to know much of what Kuo exposes in his listing, it is interesting to widen the horizon of these, so here goes an account of it, with the specifications mentioned by the specialist.
- iPhone: Not one, but three new iPhone will come in several sizes of 5.8, 6.5, and 6.1 inches, respectively, also will have the processors A12, Face, ID, screens, edge-to-edge with OLED technology, a battery in L with a higher capacity than the previous model, and even one of them will have an LCD panel.
In fact it has also been mentioned that the models could have six new colors, without leaving behind the classic grey/black, white and gold.
- iPad Pro: The two new iPad will come with 11 and 12.9 inches and shall be designed with a display similar to the iPhone X, will not have a home button and they will replace the Touch ID with ID Face.
It is also speculated that it could have a dual screen, where one of them will act as a touchpad and the processor that would be a A11X Bionic, which is extremely fast and agile.
- Apple Watch: They say that there will be two new models of 1.57 and is 1.78 inches, with larger screens and new hardware, such as the detection of the heart rate.
- iMac: Kuo explains that in this device there will come a major update in terms of the processor and compared with the performance of the screen, however it does not give details about it or delving into it.
- Mac mini: In this case there is not much information, but according to the comments of Kuo, this is a updated processor that will include a redesigned chassis.
- New laptop low price: The analyst believes that the company is developing a brand new laptop and that it could be a Macbook 12-inch could replace the MacBook Air.
It all sounds quite promising, but still lack the most important thing: this is real and that all people can have access to them when it is launched (possibly) in the first or second week of September.