On average, a woman can spend up to about 55 minutes a day combing and applying make-up. But, sometimes, there is not enough time to do all of this routine and need a hairstyle quick, stylish and easy to make for those moments of hardship in which does not serve any hairstyle complicated or that requires too many details.
For cases such as these, in Great.guru, we have gathered 13 hairstyles for you that are quick and easy to make, and not for this reason cease to be beautiful and quite elegant. Save this article in the bookmarks of your browser, as it may help you save a lot of time and energy.
1. Ponytail with a twist
- Pick up your hair as doing a tail squat, but not what moorings with no elastic band. Make sure your ponytail is a little tilted to the right from the central part of your head.
- Tour the base of your ponytail in the direction of the needles of the clock.
- Use some tweezers small hair to ensure the hair on both sides of your head.
2. Bun or twist in just 1 minute
- Collect your hair as if you were to get a tail high.
- Tour the tail of a horse in the sense of the needles of the clock.
- Secure the hair with an elastic band. If you think it’s necessary, you can use some tweezers.
- You can also use a stick for the hair instead of an elastic band.
Watch here the video of the tutorial.
3. Bow with your own hair
- Pick up some thin strips of hair on both sides of the head and place them to one side. If you have short hair, you can put them with 2 clamps so that they do not fall out in the process.
- Put the remaining hair in a low ponytail. Preferably that fits you a bit loose.
- Take a small strip of hair from the ponytail (about 3 inches) and trénzala. Ensures the braid with a small elastic band.
- Now you need to insert the braid into the ponytail. To do this, put the index finger on the back of the ponytail, just above the elastic band, and pulls the braid down, forming a sort of bow or bow with your hair.
- Take one of the strips of hair that you put aside, fold in half (it should look as one side of the arch), and pull it up to the half of the braid.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other side.
- Pull the braid to fit the arc. Now you can remove the rubber band from the braid. Ensures your bow or bun with tongs small if necessary.
4. Quick twist or French twist
- Separating your hair into 3 sections the same size and tie the middle with a ponytail.
- Picks up one of the remaining sections of hair, twisting and enróllala around your ponytail. You should do this only once. Pull the twist through the elastic band in combination with the tail of a horse.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Be sure to secure it with clamps small if you think it’s necessary.
5. The knot
- Separating the hair into 2 sections, one at the top and the other at the bottom. Átalas with an elastic band, forming 2 pony tails (one above the other).
- You should make a hole above the pony tail bottom and pulling the top through the hole. Now put this ponytail to one side, so that it is out of your hand.
- Now you need to make a hole above the ponytail top and pull the bottom through it. Be sure to pull it in the direction opposite to the first, forming a sort of knot.
6. Bun or twist top with tie
- It detangles your hair and make a high ponytail. Tie with an elastic band, but on the last wrap, pull the hair only halfway, forming a kind of loop.
- Take small sections of hair from the loop and place them against your head in a random order, forming a bun or twist messy. Be sure to hide the elastic band with your own hair.
- Divide a small strand of hair from the remaining end of the ponytail. Fasten to the remaining part of the section with an elastic band.
- Divide the ponytail into 2 equal sections. Take one of the sections and bring it toward you, forming half of an arc. Ensures the loop with tweezers small.
- Repeat the same process with the second section.
- Take the tuft of hair that you left to one side, pull it and wrap it around the other buns to look like the heart of the arc. Fasten with a clamp or hook.
- Use hairspray to secure the hair around the arc.
7. French braid with bun or twist under
- Separating your hair down one side, depending on which side you choose to place the braid (to that side should be increased amount of hair).
- Collect 3 small sections at the top of the section with more hair and start making a French braid that goes into the ear, then continues with a braid normal. Loosen the edges of the braid to give it more volume.
- Lift the remaining hair and tie it with an elastic band, adding the braid to the ponytail. Now you can desanudarlo.
- Give a twist to the ponytail, creating a bun or twist, be sure to secure it with clamps small.
Note: you Can replace a French braid with a braid twist simple, the result will still be equally as impressive.
8. Braided heart, perfect for an appointment
- It detangles your hair. From the top of the ear, grab a section of hair and separate it into 3 equal sections.
- You should make a braid normal of about 6 inches long. Secure it with an elastic band.
- Lift another section of hair approximately 2 inches away from the first braid. The amount of hair in this section should be the same as that in the first braid. Make another braid, similar to the first.
- To form a heart, take the first braid, and press it toward your head and push it in the direction of the needles of the clock, forming half a heart. When it is in place, secure it with clamps small.
- Repeat the same process with the second braid, this time by turning in contrary sense to the needles of the clock.
- Tie the ends of the heart with an elastic band.
- Remove the rubber bands that you used earlier to secure the braids and loose braids up to where it closes the heart.
9. Headband braided
- Your braid will start from the section behind your left ear. Collect a small section of hair from this point and make a braid normal.
- Loosen the edges of the braid to give it more volume. Tie the braid with an elastic band.
- Place the braid around your head, forming a headband.
- Secured with clamps small.
Note: this hairstyle looks great on hair of any length, even hair very short.
11. Twist double braided
- Divide your hair into 2 sections, one above the other.
- Take the section above and trénzala in a braid normal. Secure it with an elastic band.
- Do the same with the bottom section of your hair, forming 2 braids, one above the other
- Turn the braid up, forming a sort of bow. Secure it with clamps small.
- Wrap the braid round top of the bun. Be sure to secure it with clamps small.
11. Ponytail flipped
- Divide all your hair into 3 sections, one below the other, one on top and the other around the temple on both sides; the one in the middle, at the level of the ear; below, with the rest of your hair. Átalas with elastic bands, creating 3 tails of horse.
- Flip each ponytail. Starts with the that is at the top. You should make a kind of hole on the ponytail near the elastic band and flip the ponytail over this hole. Tighten the elastic band.
- Repeat the same procedure with the tail of a horse in the middle, but this time place the ponytail in the hole before adjusting the elastic band.
- Repeats the process with the tail of a horse remaining, also tucking in the tail of a horse in the hole and adjusting the elastic band. Now you should wrap the hair in a bun or leave it as a ponytail.
12. Hairstyle butterfly
- To pick up small strips of hair next to your temples on both sides from your head. Bind their faces in a ponytail with a small elastic band, preferably of the same color of your hair.
- Divide your ponytail in 2 sections that are identical and you choose one of them. Turn that part on the band of the ponytail the original, forming a sort of loop.
- Leave to one side the first string and repeat the above with the second. Adjusts the other arches to the size you want and tie the strips into a ponytail.
- Take small strips of hair from both sides of the head below that and picked it up in the first step. You have to tie them to another horse-tail, but first you need to pull each strip through the arches of your butterfly: the strip on the right passes through the arch on the right, the strip of the left by the left. Tie the strips of hair with an elastic band.
- Repeat steps the second and the third, forming the bottom of the butterfly: divide the ponytail into two identical parts and choose again one of them. Turn that part on the strip of the second ponytail, forming a sort of arch.
- Leave to one side the first strip and repeat the same with the second. Adjusts each of the arcs to the size you want and collect the strips of the hair in a ponytail.
Bonus: 2 options of hairstyles quick for short hair
What of the hairstyles on this list has called you more attention? Would you like to try any of them? Share your opinion with us in the comments, and if you try, we’d love you to share photos of the results with us.
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com