How To Allow Only Selected Device To Connect Your Wifi Network
Humans search for how to permit handiest decided on tool to access their wifi network. We’ve got also acquired lots of messages from our viewers to publish a piece of writing on how to comfortable their wifi network from undesirable get entry to. So today we are sharing the first-class operating trick to allow selected tool to connect your wifi network.
Nowadays, it’s miles pretty tough to maintain one’s wifi network secured. Six out of ten individuals would be having their very own and private wifi community at home or at workplace and other locations. It has turn out to be clean for any laptop experts as well as hackers to advantage access on your wifi community with the aid of cracking the important thing or the usage of another manner. In this text we will check out the cool manner to at ease the wifi network from others and allow decided on ones.
Steps To Allow Only Selected Devices To Connect Your Wifi Network:
- First you are required to connect your computer to your wifi network
- Enter the router’s IP address on your web browser that is something like http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1. If you do not know, then you can get it from CMD by typing ipconfig
- Now enter the username and password of your wifi router
- Go to Advanced Setting -> Wireless Settings
- Click on Setup Access List to open the Wireless Card Access List
- Click on Add button by which you can add the device to connect with your wifi
- You need to enter the MAC address with the name of the device which you want to be allowed on your network
- You can find the MAC address of your device from your phone setting option. On PC, open CMD and enter ipconfig/all and not down the physical address
- Check on Turn Access Control On
- You are done. Now only the selected device will access or connect to your wifi network