Ever seen cool lamps made from bottles? You might have wondered how to do it yourself. Well, it’s easier than you think!
1. Pick the bottle you want to use (This is half the fun). I prefer Jack bottles because they have a unique look and are quite fun to empty.
2. Get your materials together.
a. Pieces of an old lamp, or a lamp kit like this: http://goo.gl/br0p4
b. Glass drilling bits. You can buy at the store or order online here: http://goo.gl/RlIY1
c. Empty Bottle
3. Clean out the inside of the bottle and remove all traces of alcohol.
4. Drill a hole in the bottom and feed the wiring through the bottle.
5. Hook up the lamp housing and place it into the bottle.
6. Add a light bulb and shade and fire it up!