How To Create Candle Powered Fan:
Did you know you can generate electricity with a candle? We are using this method to power a fan! Lets See!!
This Candle Powered Fan makes use of some small candles to warmness one side of a TEC-module, this creates a voltage in order to perform the fan. A CPU heatsink is used on the recent and cold aspect of the module and the end result is sufficient strength to spin a small DC fan.
• CPU-cooler (cold side): Zalman CNPS5X (Base plate: 33x33mm)
• CPU-cooler (warm facet): From an antique laptop (WxLxH=78x63x67mm)
• TEC-module: TEC1-07110T200 (30x30x3.3mm)
• DC Motor: 1,5-3V
• USB-fan (steel, only needed the fan)
• Thermal paste: Arctic MX-4
• A bit of wooden
• Two pull springs
• 4 M4 bolts and M3 bolts
• Aluminum tubes (optional)”