During the Google I/O we have seen many advances in artificial intelligence, especially in Google Assistant Maps, Google News, and Google Photos, however, Google is launching many products with which the users can try a little of all of this development in which is working for the company since a while ago.
This is the case of “Emoji Scavenger Hunt”, a new game for mobile devices fun that will make you look as crazy emojis in real life, and which is powered by TensorFlow; the project of ”machine learning” in which it works Google.
This game saw the light a few days ago, but many users have asked us how you can play Emoji Scavenger Hunt, so here we tell you step-by-step how to do it.
The first thing that we should take into account is that we need a smartphone with Internet connection, Google Chrome and enable the camera of the phone, as they are the only items that the game needs a smartphone to operate.
The steps to follow are the following:
- Access the following link.
- There you will see a box purple with the legend “Let’s play”.
- You will need to give permission to Google Chrome to access the camera of your phone, otherwise you will not be able to play.
- Once this is complete, you’ll be able to see in the top right an emoji, which you’ll be able to locate, in real life, as for example a computer, a keyboard, a glass, etc
- Thanks to “machine learning”, the game is able to know what objects you’re pointing the camera of your phone, even you will appear on the screen the name of the object you are pointing at.
- Each time you find the emoji indicated, you are taken to a new level.
The game is in English, and if you know a bit of this language will be sufficient to spend a while very fun, on the other hand, if English is not your thing, you can activate the function of automatic translation of Google Chrome, or support to you in the images of the emojis to find them.
The game is very fun, and will make you stand up in your place to find that emoji that you need to before the end of your time. Let’s play!