Either because the kitchen is not we like it, or because of lack of time, many times we take the hand of the ready meals and prepared dishes, thinking that to create a healthy recipe we are going to take a long time. What if you asegurásemos that, in a simple manner and with little ingredients, you can prepare a great dish?
In Great.guru we bring you the best dishes, made from recipes just five ingredients.
1. Cream of pumpkin
- 1 pumpkin
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Almonds sliced for garnish
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces and add salt and pepper.
- Bake the pumpkin at 180 ° C until soft.
- Caramelize the onions over low heat with the butter.
- Fry the garlic previously chopped.
- Blend the pumpkin with the garlic and the onion. Add a little water if necessary, so that it is the consistency of cream.
- Decorate with almonds and rolled.
2. Salmon in the oven
- 500 g. salmon
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Capers to taste
- Grease a baking dish and place the salmon skin side down.
- Add salt and pepper and add the dill and the zest of the lemon.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Add the capers before serving.
3. Tarts apple
- 3 apples
- 250 g. puff
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cut the peeled apples into thin slices.
- Stretch the puff pastry, brush with butter and sprinkle brown sugar.
- Place the apple on the puff pastry made strips, and roll them up so that it is flower-shaped.
- Bake at 180 degrees C until the pastry is golden brown.
4. Toasted brie cheese
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Bread cut in slices
- Brie cheese
- Tomato slices (optional)
- From the onion in thin strips
- Put the butter in a frying pan and when melted add the onion.
- Cook over very low heat so that the onions do not become dehydrated.
- Toast the bread, add the brie cheese and top the onions cooked, and a few slices of tomato.
5. Cauliflower in the oven
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 1 large egg
- 300 g. bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook the cauliflower for 10 minutes.
- Put in a blender the cooked cauliflower and the onion.
- Add the egg, the breadcrumbs and the cheese, and mix well to form a dough.
- Make small balls with the dough and bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
6. Rolls of chicken with cheese
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 100 g. nuts
- 4 slices of bacon
- Knead the fillets with a rolling pin until you get a uniform thickness.
- Spread the blue cheese, toss the chopped walnuts and roll up the fillet.
- Cover the meatloaf with slices of bacon and fry until the bacon is browned.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for around half an hour for it to cook the chicken.
7. Mousse of coffee
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee
- 400 ml. condensed milk
- 400 ml. milk cream
- Blueberries (optional)
- Heat the instant coffee and sweetened condensed milk in a pot to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool it in the refrigerator the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream and beat until consistency of mousse.
- Garnish with instant coffee or blueberries to taste.
8. Pasta with garlic shrimps
- 600 g. shrimp
- 400 g. spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 chopped chile
- 3 tbsp. of chopped parsley
- Cook the spaghetti al dente.
- Saute the garlic and the chile next to the parsley.
- Add to the pan the shrimp.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the previous mixture.
9. Lasagna potato
- 2 small potatoes
- 300 g. sauce bolognese
- 210 g. of grated cheese
- 1 bunch of spinach
- Cut the potatoes in thin layers and place them at the base of a baking dish.
- Pour 100 grams of spaghetti sauce and place in layers the spinach and the cheese. Repeat process depending on how you want the size.
- Bake 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
10. Puff pastries of cheese and mushrooms
- 1 puff pastry dough
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g. mushrooms
- 50 g. of mozzarella
- 50 g cheddar cheese
- Cooking the mushrooms in a pan with a clove of minced garlic.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough and place the ingredients in the center.
- Fold the dough to cover the ingredients.
- Bake at 180 ° C until golden brown puff pastry.
Does that look to you like these recipes? Are you going to test them? It tell us!
Let us know your opinion!
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com