Few people manage to avoid suffering in the stage of adolescence: from the “completely bewildered” by the adults until the first unrequited love, or by your reflection in the mirror and cry, literally, that all of you have had luck by your appearance unless you. In those moments, it seems that the situation cannot improve, and life seems unfair. But the time can do miracles and convert to a child “ugly duckling” into a handsome man, as well as to give her the amazing look of a model, a girl that was never popular in school.
Great.guru knows that most of the complexes come from the legacy of childhood. That is why we proposed to look to these 15 boys and girls who once suffered from bullying, or harassment at school by their appearance.
1. “In 6 years can occur incredible changes in the appearance. To the left, I 13 years of age; and to the right, 19”
2. “In the photo on the left I am 12 years old, now I’m 26, but in my heart, still living the same child”
3. “My 13 versus my 20”
4. “To the left, when I was 19 years old; on the right, 26”
5. “10 years have changed seriously my appearance. So I was 8 years old, and to the right, when I turned 18”
6. “The difference between 16 and 35 years old”
7. “Of 13 and 24 years. Now I have less self-esteem issues”
8. At 14 and 29 years old
9. “Big difference: I am 17 years old and I 26”
10. “This was me 14 years and, to the right, I of 33. Although I’m still being shy”
11. “In the first picture I’m 18 years old and my sister 16. In the second, we have 25 and 23 years, respectively”
12. “In the photo on the left I am 14 years old and, on the right, 20”
13. “The difference between 12 and 18 years”
14. “With 15 and 22 years. Now I just have to learn to smile”
15. “So was I, 12 years and so of 19. I finally feel completely happy with myself”
And you, do you comparaste some time with the teenager you once were? If you had the opportunity to travel back in time and meet yourself, what would you say to your younger self?
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com