No one will argue the fact that cooking is an art. And, therefore, to really cook well, you need not only a natural talent, but also a constant learning. In addition, like any art, the culinary also houses its secrets that chefs pass from generation to generation.
Great.guru has compiled for you some little-known techniques that will make your dishes, in addition to being delicious, also they are worthy to be in the kitchens of the best restaurants in the world.
- Do you love the chili pepper, but you are afraid that it is so spicy? Simply remove the seeds and tissues whitish, then rinse them with cold water, the aroma will remain and the itching will disappear.
- To make potatoes with a crispy crust without passing them by the deep fryer and plenty of oil, sprinkle with flour, remuévelas and mix it up in the oven.
- To make a dessert that includes cream is less caloric, replace 3/4 of this with egg whites beaten.
- Don’t know if put the vegetables into cold water or boiling? It is very simple: what grows beneath the earth is cold and what is above, hot.
- To make sure the whites are beaten enough, it simply turns the container with them. If the consistency is correct, the clear will remain in place.
- Test to use in salads beets covered in foil baked: differ from those boiled in that better preserved taste, color, and, of course, vitamins.
- Slice the onions, dice is very easy: cut in half and then remove the tip. Practice a few horizontal incisions, beam after several cuts throughout, your number will depend on the size of the dice you want to get. Then cut crosswise.
- Always toss the salad only after adding salt: the oil in the dressing will not allow this to dissolve completely, running the risk of getting a dish excessively salty.
- One of the main tricks that allow you to that the pasta does not stick is that you use as much water as possible. Drink at least 1 litre for every 100 grams of pasta “dry” and you’ll get the perfect result.
- The secret of a yeast dough to make sweet in the oven is very simple: the weight of the flour should be the same as that of the sugar and the eggs must match with the butter.
- For the mashed potatoes out bulky, adds together the milk, baking soda with the tip of a knife and then whisk it with a fork for 2 to 3 minutes.
- There are several ways to get more juice from citrus fruits: keep them a while in hot water, warm them for 15 to 20 seconds in a microwave (carefully) or make them roll on the table by pressing with the palm of the hand.
- To know if the oil for frying has been sufficiently heated, introduce a stick of wood. If your around bubbles are formed, it is ready for cooking.
- So that the rice is tasty and not sticking to anything, try to cook it in a skillet and before you add the water, fry it slightly with a small amount of any vegetable oil. And if you want to add to the rice a slight aroma of garlic, add a clove to the water, even without the peel and at the end of cooking, remove it.
- Never add oil to the water where you cooked the pasta if you want to serve it with a sauce: it will prevent the sauce permeate and bring your own flavor.
- Do you want to cut a tomato into slices so that all the juice remains inside? Cut strictly along the grooves in its surface, that’s where they spend the walls that separate the pulp from the seeds.
- Everyone knows that in order to extend the batter for a cake it is necessary to sprinkle the work surface with flour. If it is a sweet cake, substitute the flour with a small amount of cocoa in dust: will not alter the taste of the cake, but will give a fine aroma and subtle.
- So the burgers come out flavorful, slightly warm the onions with butter or vegetable oil and then pass them through the meat grinder along with the meat. This will not only open up the aroma of the onions and will enhance the flavor of the dish, but also make it more soft and, surely, you will not find chunks of raw onion in hamburgers prepared.
- Each chef has their own secret to prepare the steak perfect, but all agree in one: the frying pan to do so, you must be so hot that even peel and smoke. This and a good meat… A delicacy!
Illustrator Alena Tsarkova for Great.guru
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com