The most difficult part of planning my wedding has been to find the cake of my dreams. I have been dreaming about the flavor of my wedding cake and how it would be before you dream of with the woman with whom I would like to share it – sorry, dear.
After a lot of searching on Google, it became clear that was not the only one struggling to find the wedding cake of your dreams. Even with the decisions dietary and budget aside, it is not always as easy (or fun) as the movies make it seem.
And then, once you find your cake, there is always the worry that someone will spoil it.
How to spoil a takes wedding? Who dares?! It happens more often than you probably would like to know.
These are perfect examples of what I am talking about:
1. “Oh, yes, this is exactly what we wanted.”
2. “I can make completely my own wedding cake!”
3. “I always wanted a cake blue Tiffany, perfect for my wedding.”
4. “Oooh, yes, I think that a bit of dust s decorating would be great.”
5. “We would like an exact replica of the beaches of Mexico, please!”
6. The pastel dream of any girl: a mound of white with a salt shaker and a pepper tree as a decoration.
7. “We are open to suggestions.”
8. “We are here today to witness …”
9. And then there is always this to worry about.
10. “We want a good wedding cake with spring themed, please.”
11. “Oh two levels is easy! How could someone spoil it? Don’t worry.”
12. “So we had to make some adjustments in the original plan, but we believe that you will be even more happy with this.”
13. The expectation becomes a reality on the wrong day.
14. Until death do us part …
15. This is not a disaster. I repeat: this is not a disaster for diy.
16. “We would like that the floors of the cake look like gifts.”
17. “We want a cake that really show our personality.”
18. “We want a complex decoration with reliefs, please.”
19. “With ribbons of silver would be beautiful!”
20. And if you order a cake of tires, this would be what it would be: