According to statistics, an adult on average makes four attempts a year to lose weight. The most popular way is through strenuous exercise, which, in many cases, the only thing that achieves is to discourage people after a few days.
Summer comes and with it, the hated ‘operation bikini’ and boring training methods. Do you want to know how to burn calories without having to exercise classic? Great.guru tells you so in this article.
1. Sleep well for seven hours, as a minimum
If you are one of those who sleeps less than seven hours a day, your body suffers an alteration in the production of the hormone called ghrelin. She is involved in the process of weight loss, doing which we have more feeling of hunger and not get saciarnos. You can learn more about the relationship between sleep and weight gain here.
2. Take contrast showers
The contrast of hot and cold water helps your body eliminate toxins, accelerates the metabolism and helps tone the skin. It also improves cellulite and circulation. The ideal is that you spend twenty seconds under cold water and ten under hot water, repeating the process several times. So, in a matter of five minutes, you will have activated the mechanism of your body to lose fat.
Experts recommend drinking a liter and a half of water per day. This helps the body to feel satiated and to eliminate toxins. Many times, our body tends to confuse hunger with thirst, so it is advisable to drink small amounts of water throughout the day to be able to differentiate in a clearer way what it is that our body needs. If you are one of those people who find it hard to drink much of fluids you can try to take herbal teas. In this video of “What I’ve cooked I” you can see how to prepare water of fruits.
4. Learn how to automasajearte
With these massages you reduce localized fat, better circulation and eliminate fluid from your body. It is performed with circular movements upward from the ankles to the abdomen area. If you want to learn how to do them, Yves Rocher teaches you in this video the steps that you must follow.
These massages are more effective if you accompany a reducing cream, which you can buy in a pharmacy you trust, or, if you prefer, you can make a homemade 100 % natural. There are many recipes, but here is the one that we liked:
- Coffee grounds.
- A tablespoon of ground coffee.
- Plenty of sunflower oil.
You must mix these ingredients until a homogeneous paste. Before applying it is advisable to exfoliate your skin with a glove of horsehair for the product to penetrate better and, once applied, you can wrap the areas to be treated with transparent film and leave it to act for 20 minutes. After rinsing the product with water and use your moisturizer daily.
5. Add to your diet the so-called “superfoods”
There are some products that help us to burn fat and improve digestion. Among these so-called “superfoods” found in: avocado, beans, green leafy vegetables, salmon, grapefruit, pineapple, chia, among others.
Each of them has different properties that are involved in the processes of thinning:
- Avocado: inhibits the release of insulin.
- Legumes: cholesterol-lowering, and help to balance the levels of sugar in the blood.
- Vegetables green leaf: helps to eliminate body fat and have very few calories.
- Salmon: boosts metabolism and is a low-calorie food.
- Grapefruit: it has diuretic properties.
- Pineapple: provides high levels of fiber and reduces fluid retention.
- Chia seeds: helps in the burning of fat, accelerate the metabolism and make you feel full.
6. Using spices in your meals
There are several spices that help to speed up your metabolism, but they can also be a good substitute for the salt and so as to avoid the retention of liquids. Ginseng, pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, and ginger are some of the most successful in weight loss thanks to its properties.
- Ginseng: it causes the foods to break down quickly in the digestive process and helps the toxins can be eliminated with ease.
- Pepper: stimulates gastric secretions and accelerates the metabolism.
- Cinnamon: improves digestion, reduces the appetite and calm anxiety by eating food.
- Turmeric: possesses a substance called curcumin, which stops the accumulation of fats.
- Ginger: the active ingredient called gingerol increases the ability to eliminate fat.
You can add them to your dishes, to your smoothies, or take them in infusions.
7. Sign up to the fashion of the juice “detox”
These juices are considered to be cleansing and detoxifying. Depending on the ingredients you use, these preparations have different properties, and will help you feel full of energy and vitality. If your goal is fat loss, this is one of the best recipes:
- 2 slices of pineapple.
- 5 mint leaves.
- 200 ml of coconut water.
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed.
- 2 prunes.
Mix all the ingredients in the blender and you have already ready your juice detox.
There are many recipes as the ingredients are there, you just have to go experiment to find the one you like most.
If you combine these tricks with a daily activity minimum (use the stairs, walks, etc) you will begin to notice that your body burns calories and gradually he loses the excess weight. What are you waiting for to put into practice all that you’ve read through in this article?
It tell us in the comments what tips and tricks help you to be in shape!
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com