All parents know how difficult it is to raise a child and all that there is to learn as it grows to ensure that you have a safer and happier life. Therefore, in order to save a bit of effort to all those parents with sleepless, today we bring to you some tips that will help you raise your child and you will ensure that is safe to the extent possible.
Tips to keep in mind when you have a child:
1 – In the car
- Always carry your child in the safety seat with the seat belts well fastened.
- Avoid having objects near the baby that could affect you in case of braking or in an accident.
- If you have less than two years should be seated in the opposite direction to the direction of the car.
2 – Choking
- Make sure that toys have no small parts that may become loose and swallowed by accident.
- Do not give him to eat anything solid.
- Learn how to do the mouth-to-mouth if necessary.
3 – Bicycle
- Make sure that you always wear the helmet.
- Clothing must be appropriate and reflective colors.
- Do not remove the eye.
4 – Hour of sleep
- Babies should sleep on their backs to avoid potential problems and deaths due to diseases that develop when sleeping on your side.
- At bedtime , forget about the hats, anything that has ties or toys with cords.
- Between the bars of the crib should fit a can of coca-cola. It is the perfect size for baby to get stuck.
5 – Hour of bathing
- Don’t be distracted even for a second when your child is in the water, as it only takes 1 minute to choke silently
- If there are swimming pools in your garden, you should put a fence around it.
- Do not swim directly in the tub. Use smaller containers to define the space and the amount of water that you use.
6 – Fire
- Hide all the lighters and anything that may generate heat near your child.
- You don’t have your baby in your arms while cooking.
- Unplug all appliances not in use.
7 – Sitting
- Place the legs in a W shape while they are sitting is very common for children but this must be avoided at all costs if you don’t want to suffer orthopedic problems.
- If you see him sitting in this position, you must correct it immediately and prevent you used to it.
8 – Falls
- Put safety gates on all stairways in your home to avoid falls and accidents.
- Fit electrical outlets with covers, put locks on the doors and remove everything that they can take the furniture home, especially if already crawling.
- Put security bars on the windows.
9 – Poison
- Record on your phone the emergency numbers, or to the nearest doctor to your home.
- Put safety latches on all cabinets where there are dangerous products.
- If you think your child has swallowed any dangerous substance, do not provoke vomiting, take him to the doctor urgently.