The richest people and most successful spend most of their time to mental processes and not the work itself. It is the way of thinking which distinguishes them from other people, and assures them of economic well-being. If you simply start to copy the habits of the subjects wealthy without having to change anything in your head, you can’t expect big variations in your economy. Even winning the lottery and amassing a fortune is no guarantee for success: studies have shown that that money disappears as fast as it arrives, and the life of the winner just to worsen the situation that already dragging from before.
Great.guru decided to find out in what lies the difference between the mentality of the rich from that of ordinary mortals, as well as what changes in your interior should be carried out to modify the course of your thoughts towards this wave of prosperity.
1. New approach to earn money
- Longer works: the paradigm of “do much” it was very important until the mid-TWENTIETH century. At that time, people had to work hard to be able to provided to their family and themselves a decent life, the fruit of such effort. Approximately, from the mid-TWENTIETH century, this approach was replaced by another: “working smarter”. It was necessary to obtain a higher education, after which came new opportunities to get a good employment and increase the purchasing power of their own.
- What works today: the amount of money is not dependent on how much effort and hours you work. Today, you get big economic benefits based on the principle of “working with passion”. To do this, it is necessary to find what you really like, determine the success factors of your business and get not just pleasure moral, but also a good income.
2. Causes to earn money
- Mentality of the poor: people with this type of thoughts win, to survive, to feed themselves and their families, pay the bills and loans, as well as save money for the education of their children under the hope that, at least, the life of them is better. The poor buy things they need and not what they really like.
- Mentality of the rich: people with this kind of thoughts gain for self-fulfilment and pursue what they like the most. They can afford to be generous and help others without expecting anything in return. The rich spend money on what you love, not what they need.
- How to change the focus: modifies the reason for which you should work. Don’t encourage the constant desire to escape the scarcity of money, but you encourage the idea that, the more cash you have, the more you can invest in your development, in your favorite hobbies, as well as in helping other people.
3. Focus of attention
- Mentality of the poor: people focus on what they do not have (money, house, a good job, and the like), or what ever old had. They fear losing what little they boast of: employment, housing, an illusory stability… Are unable to consider that they can reach new opportunities for their lives. Complain of his destiny, bad luck, or blame the government of the day.
- Mentality of the rich: people focus on what they have, and in all possible ways to multiply their available resources. Those with this type of thoughts are constantly involved in their own self-development, learn new things and find sources of opportunities and ideas. They appreciate what they have in each moment.
How to change the focus: you have to leave that loop that you focus on what you don’t have, because the same attracts a deficit in your day-to-day. On the contrary, you need to clearly define for yourself what an economic and social level you are now, and how you did it, then determine what you aspire for, what step you want to climb and what personal work you have to develop to achieve such goals. All days focus on an action: it does not matter that it is very simple, but they take you to a new level of life, and fulfill it to 100 %.
4. Ability to give and receive
- In imbalance: if you are used to receive always, without feedback, clearly you are not in a balanced position. You give to the other clear signs that you don’t have anything to give in return for what you get, and they begin to see you that way. And in the same way, you feel the same if it is usual to give everything, and you help people at the expense of your own interests without wanting anything in return. As a result of this, you get away from the opportunities and soon you cease to perceive it completely.
- In equilibrium: occurs when you benefit from others and don’t forget to give change, when there is distortion in one direction or another, when everything in life is in balance and harmony. While that imbalance strongly affects your level of self-esteem and makes you feel unimportant.
- How to achieve that balance: each day, adopts a positive attitude with all you get, whether they are gifts, opportunities, compliments, or even difficulties and problems. This will allow you to find internal balance.
5. Beliefs that limit
- Vows of poverty: to many people, since childhood, they put in the head the claims adverse in relation to the money: “It’s bad”; “people kill for money”; “Becomes evil to the people”; “does Not give happiness”.
- The symptoms of having vows of poverty: you work non-stop, but, despite this, you just have to cover your minimum needs. Or, you have enough money, but generates a lot of effort to win it and the job that you don’t like it, it wears you out. When it turns out you have more cash that your loved ones, you feel uncomfortable and even get the blame for it. For you, it is normal that the money is gone from between your fingers as soon as it appears. If your financial situation suddenly improves, immediately problems arise, and unforeseen expenses.
- How to change the focus: the negative attitudes towards money will not lead to prosperity. Look at your interior: do you think cash is bad? Replace those negative attitudes to positive: you are worthy of to flaunt wealth. “I am worthy / worthy” an idea is very strong that it should be repeated one to itself every day to stop having fear to prosperity.
6. Self-esteem, self-worth
Our revenues are a reflection of how much we value you and we want ourselves. The more estimates we have, the more we appreciate the people that surround us. And vice versa
- Low self-esteem: comparing yourself with others and strive to be good with all reduces your self-esteem. The fear to say “no”, of offending others, dependence on the opinions of third parties (“What will you tell the people?”), lose the time with the people in the detriment of your own interests, it is a wheel that only leads to a total lack of respect towards yourself and to a deterioration of your own importance, which, finally, leads to poverty.
- High self-esteem: successful people are valued for themselves, also appreciate your time and your energy. If you compare with the others, this motivates them to achieve even greater success. Not afraid to say “no” and they do, in fact, quite often.
- How to increase your self-esteem: you are unique. Compárate alone with yourself, keep a journal and track the changes that occur in your life, even the most trivial. After a time, you will be amazed. Attracts just for you the pleasant emotions, your efforts, your time and your money. Don’t get tired of spoiling your body and do it with more frequency.
7. Expansion of the comfort zone
- Mentality of the poor: people with this type of thinking believe in the claim that the money should be in the first place, for the basic needs: food, pay bills and the like. Other costs are possible only if you find the way to save a little with what is left.
- Mentality of the rich: the people of this profile are valued in themselves and understand that, in addition to the needs of the day-to-day, are their wishes and concerns. When developing your budget, necessarily include them in the list and then looking for opportunities to get more money and make them a reality. And opportunities, yes, appear, we just need to be mindful of them.
- How to change the focus: expand your comfort zone, allowing you every time something more than usual, at least, in small things. An excellent practice will be the promotional offers in the supermarkets. Stop buying products with discount only because they are more economic. Do not buy food in advance, filling the shelves with food staples. Take only what you really want in that moment. Get used to the idea that money responds to the needs: when you need to buy something, you’ll be able to do so.
8. Attitude with respect to the debt
- Belief incorrect: debts, loans and mortgages are morally exhausting, and not only take money, but also a large amount of internal energy. You think that taking this effective of yourself and what you throw to a hole of debt without a trace.
- How to change the approach: the main task is to eliminate that feeling of too much load. By cons, you have to get used to feel light every time you repay a debt or to pay a loan. If you have to pay a mortgage for a house, it means that you already have. Start every morning with this pleasant thought of you just waking up in your home. Keep alive that feeling.
9. Relationship with the large sums of money
- Mentality of the poor: a large amount of money already in your hands or in the near future cause joy, excitement, and a wave of feelings, the fear of losing it, a desire to spend it immediately or, on the contrary, to save it with suspicion.
- Mentality of the rich: people with this type of ideas are accepted easily and quietly any sum of money without feeling so many emotions.
- How to change the approach: imagine you have a dollar in the hand. How do you feel? Does this cause a burst of emotions? And what you will feel if you lose that ticket? Do you become very sad? What is more likely is that your status will keep quiet. Captures those emotions and focus on them every time you think about the money that reaches your hands.
10. Is the money in a new way
- Págate first yourself: every time you receive money, in the first place, spend it on yourself and not on paying the bills. Buy yourself something, even if it is a small thing to you, but they will please and serve you a reward, to show that you have not worked in vain throughout the month.
- Forget the debt: never borrow a higher amount than you can forget quietly. When you don’t return a loan, you get angry, you get nervous, you’re waiting for them to return that money… you Are wasting your energy. The same applies to situations in which the person should you: change of attitude with respect to the debts.
- Expand your comfort zone: allow yourself each time something more than usual. For example, in place of the toilet paper always, buy a good one, of several layers (it may seem ridiculous, but, certainly, it works).
- Saves money the correct way: if you want to save some cash to buy some thing, it is best to open a bank account and deposit there your capital, it will work. The savings, under the mattress does not will provide you with benefits and eventually you’ll end up gastándolo in nonsense, or unexpected.
Tom Corley, an american researcher who spent five years studying the peculiarities of the mentality and everyday habits of the people-rich and poor, came to the conclusion that the so-called “habits of millionaires” are more thoughts rather than actions. The results of the research of Corley, collected in his book, showed that people with a strong purchasing power (an annual income of, at least, 160 000 USD, and assets from 3.2 million) are mostly optimistic about their lives, giving thanks for everything they have. Happiness is also included in the list of their customs.
The author of this article tested all the points on himself and in 5 months was able to improve his economic situation, to get rid of the thoughts “garbage” of his head embedded over the years, as well as break the toxic relations and get new opportunities for their development. And it is possible that Great.guru soon bring you a new article by telling you this personal experience. Are you ready for change?
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com