From childhood we all love to solve riddles, from the simplest to the most complex, in that we have to think much. In addition, a perfectly developed brain, helping it to stay “in shape” until the old age.
Great.guru gives you 6 problems that require logic. Some of them are resolved in just a few seconds, but finding the answers to others will require a great effort. Do you dare to test yourself? The correct answers are waiting for you at the end.
1. Riddle of the counterfeit coins
You have 3 gold coins, one of which is false and a balance with 2 pans. Do you understand how after a single weighing which of the coins is false, if it is known that weighs less than others?
2. A test for the chef
To win the culinary competition, the chef should be making 6 fillets in 15 minutes, using only 1 pan. And fry each fillet for 5 minutes on each side. However, you can only place 4 fillets in the pan at the same time. How can the cook resorver this problem?
3. The payment to the worker
The farmer hired a worker to dig a well and promised that he would pay him with gold every day. The worker said that it would take exactly 7 days and begin on Monday.
The farmer had the gold in an ingot, from which he planned all the days cutting off one seventh part. However, when he saw the tool with which he would cut the gold, the farmer realized that could only make two cuts. How can you comply with the terms of the contract?
4. Chickens and eggs
An old woman had 3 hens that laid 3 eggs in 3 days. Once he decided that he wanted to get more eggs and bought 12 hens equal more. How many eggs will the elderly in 15 days?
5. Knights and princess
A king decided to marry his daughter and organized a tournament of knights. Those who wanted to marry the princess had to endure many tests and at the end they were only two men. To decide who would stay with his daughter, the king ordered the knights to mount horses and gallop towards the lake. The one whose horse arrived last would marry the princess.
The knights got on their horses and went slowly towards the lake. Spent more than a week, because no one wanted to be the first. Finally jumped from their horses, shook hands and decided to go home. But at that moment the princess ran towards them and whispered something in the ear to each one. The knights immediately mounted their horses and galoparon the lake. What said the princess?
6. 3 doors
Walking in the woods, a guy saw a cabin abandoned and decided to enter. As soon as he crossed the threshold, the door slammed shut and the house was filled with darkness. The boy groped for the switch on the wall, tried to turn on the light, but there was no electricity. And then he heard a voice so terrible that he said that I could leave the cabin only through one of 3 doors and behind each one of them was hiding something mortally dangerous.
Behind the first door: there are thousands of poisonous snakes, whose bite can kill a person.
Behind the second door there is an electric chair and the executioner, which runs immediately to the child.
And behind the third door there is a lion that has not eaten since many days ago.
How can the child get out of the house?
1. It is necessary to put any of the 2 coins on the scale. If both weigh the same, then the third coin is false.
2. Put 4 steaks in a frying pan and fry for 5 minutes. Then turn 2 and the other 2 out of the frying pan and put in its place, 2 raw and fry another 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, flip, 2 steaks and get the other 2 fillets. Put in place which were removed from the pan after broiling on the one hand, and freirlos for another 5 minutes.
3. It is necessary to cut the ingot into 3 parts: 1/7, 2/7 and 4/7. For this, you just will require two cuts. After that you should pay the worker in accordance with the following scheme:
Monday: give 1/7 of the ingot.
Tuesday: give 2/7 of ingot and take away 1/7 of the ingot.
Wednesday: again to give 1/7 of the ingot.
Thursday: Give 4/7 of the ingot and removing 1/7 and 2/7 of the ingot.
Friday: again to give 1/7 of the ingot.
Saturday: give 2/7 of the ingot and remove 1/7 of the ingot.
Sunday: give the worker 1/7 of the ingot remaining
4. If you answered 15, you’ve made a mistake. Given that 3 hens laid 3 eggs in 3 days 1 hen lays 1 egg in three days. Then, in 15 days she will lay 5 eggs, and 15 hens in 15 days will be 75 eggs.
5. The princess said to the gentlemen who would exchange their horses.
6. Exit through the door with the electric chair. As in the house there is no electricity, the executioner is not going to be able to run the child.
Illustrator Natalia Kulakova for Great.guru
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com