Everyone loves the sunny days and bright, right? Well, almost all, as there are many people who are careful with sun exposure because of the risk of damage to the skin. We recommend sunscreen for all to protect against the risk of skin cancer, hyperpigmentation, and premature aging. If sunspots are something that notes with frequency in your body, then this article is for you!
Since no one is immune to this type of skin problems, Great.guru has made a list of some useful tips to help you stay the more carefree this summer.
- Why? The lemon contains citric acid, which is a great bleaching agent, however, this powerful citrus can cause mild burns.
- How to use? Squeeze the juice of lemon and apply with a cotton pad. If your skin is extra sensitive, be sure to dissolve the lemon juice with a little water.
- How often do you use it? Approximately 3 to 4 times a week. Pay close attention to how it reacts to your skin and reduces the amount of applications if you notice any irritation.
- Why? Due to their enzymes have exfoliating properties (search for them in the scrubs professional). Take a look at the enzymes that are listed here.
- How to use it? Grate or mash the papaya and then apply this puree on the affected area. Rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
- How often do you use it? It is more soft than the lemon, so that you can use it in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Why? Watermelon is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, is also good for other reasons. This fruit is watery (which is actually a berry) will not give you quick results, but will surely help you to balance the tone of the skin after a while.
- How to use it? Fight against the desire of eating this delicious fruit right away and apply some of the pulp in any area where you have lots of sunspots. Rub and let the pulp sit for about 20 to 30 minutes, after which you can wash.
- What’s the frequency? You will not cause any harm, so apply it daily is well. Persistence is the key, in this case.
4. Red onion
- Why? The red onion is a natural acid and helps dark spots fade away.
- How to use it? Get ready for a strong smell, mix a teaspoon of the juice of red onion with 2 tablespoons of honey. Put the amount that you are not going to use in the refrigerator. Apply this mixture on the dark spots, but first make a test on a part of your body before applying it on your face. Rinse well after 15 minutes to remove the smell.
- What’s the frequency? Two times a week.
- Why? The tomato sauce is well known to have a bleaching effect on the skin. The marks of beauty Korean are crazy for offering such a complexion of porcelain have entire lines of products of care of skin at base of tomato. It is also considered a super food.
- How to use? Consider buying a mask whitening base of tomato sauce or use a fresh tomato sauce by squeezing the juice. Or simply place a small portion thin in the affected area and leave it for about 10 minutes.
- What’s the frequency? 3 to 4 times a week.
- Why? The cucumber is ideal for dry skin due to its moisturizing properties, and to sunspots due to the high amounts of vitamin C it possesses.
- How do I use it? Place two slices under the eyes for a cooling effect and to reduce the dark circles. Crushes another piece in the form of a puree, mix with glycerin and apply it on the spots or on your entire face. Wash it after 15 minutes.
- What’s the frequency? Pamper yourself with the frequency that you want and that you can get an organic cucumber is very watery or dry.
7. Almond oil
- Why? Unlike the red onions, the sweet almond oil smells wonderful. It is not very cheap, but it offers amazing properties as the oleic and linoleic acid, also vitamins A, B2, B6, D, and E. Also, it is not greasy and the skin absorbs it quickly.
- How do I use it? You can use it as a lotion, applying it gently a couple of drops to the face and directly to the dark spots. Do not rinse it.
- What’s the frequency? Every night before going to bed.
8. Vitamin E
- Why? This is a vitamin wonderful is very useful for many problems. You can use it to moisturize cuticles, add to treatments, take it internally as a supplement and apply it on the skin as an agent for extra lightening.
- How to use it? It is better to have capsules of this vitamin as it is more easy to use, one capsule at a time. Tightens on your skin, spread it and not the rinses if you apply it before going to bed for the night, go to sleep and let it do its magic!
- What’s the frequency? You can use it as often as you want, there will be no harm.
9. Castor oil
- Why? The castor oil keeps your skin tone uniform and also reduces the appearance of pigmented areas. In addition, it is a cheaper alternative.
- How do I use it? Rub gently where necessary.
- What’s the frequency? Apply it on your skin in the mornings and evenings.
10. Apple cider vinegar
- Why? This product is very healthy in itself, and it is ideal to treat sun spots and, better yet, prevent them. Because it contains alpha hydroxyl it works very well against the rays of the sun.
- How do I use it? Mix half a teaspoon of vinegar with a teaspoon of lemon juice (this will give double strength to the mixture) to create a paste. Apply with a cotton ball and then wash it when it dries. If you want to use it as a mask, first try applying a small amount on your forehead to see if there is any irritant reaction.
- What’s the frequency? As a mask, it is recommended to use once a week. If you want to apply it locally on affected locations, what is best to do it every two days.
11. Green tea
- Why? Why not? The green tea has an effect anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects that are good for both inside and outside of the body.
- How do I use it? The more strong built, that is to say, the more concentrated, the better will be the effect on your skin. Apply with a cotton pad or just use the tea bag to pat (not rub) your skin.
- What’s the frequency? The frequency depends on you. In general, it is recommended to do this every two days.
12. Coconut water
- Why? Everyone knows that coconuts are a heavenly food, a drink, and a cosmetic product. Can be used for a lot of purposes. But, speaking of the skin, will provide you with a slight effect of cooling and whitening.
- How to use it? It is quite simple, just apply let it dry and then re-apply.
- What’s the frequency? As often as you want. It is a bit sticky, so it is advisable to remove it if you want to use makeup or any other product after.
- Why? Let’s start by explaining “what” is the serum of milk. This dairy product is what remains after the butter is stirred into the milk. It is a liquid and has lactic acid which helps remove dead skin cells.
- How do I use it? Saturate a cotton ball and place it on the dark spots. Let it stand for about 20 minutes after which, rinse it off. But do not apply in sensitive areas because the lactic acid can irritarlas.
- What’s the frequency? Journal
- Why? This is another dairy product that has the same properties as the serum of milk, but this could be easier to find in a local store.
- How to use? Choose a yogurt with no additives. Use it all over the body if you have sunburn.
- What’s the frequency? Depends on the area you want to treat. A couple of times during the day to treat skin burned by the sun.
- Why? A cheerful and colorful species with great antiseptic properties.
- How to use? Mix the turmeric with any of the oils above, or with honey to make a thick paste. If you decide to mix the turmeric with honey, it will be better for local use, that is to say, in the affected areas, but you can apply it as a mask all over the face if you mix it with oils.
- What’s the frequency? Two times a week.
- Why? Sandalwood removes hyperpigmentation effectively and also reduces the dull skin.
- How do I use it? It takes a bit of sandalwood powder and mix it with a bit of lemon juice and rose water or any other facial tonic to be able to create a paste. Such consistency is very convenient to use. Applied, left to dry for acting these ingredients on your skin, and then rinse out. Another way is to mix sandalwood powder with olive oil or vitamin E capsules in a 1:2 ratio. Let the mixture sit for the night.
- What’s the frequency? You can use it every night if you mix it with oil until you see good results, or two times a week if you mix it with lemon juice.
In reality, there are quite a few natural remedies that you can use to try to reduce the redness and appearance of dark spots. We recommend that you try the treatments mentioned above and see which one is the one that works best for your skin. But please keep in mind the fact that self-treatment is highly recommended only after consulting a doctor.
Some sunspots can be a sign of diseases of the skin. Thus, we recommend that you seek professional help if nothing of this works.
If not you can use lemon or yogurt to help combat hyper-pigmentation or the skin is red and opaque, consider the following:
- Chemical peel: This type of procedure will leave your skin bright red for a couple of days after the treatment, but it’s worth it for your results later.
- Microdermabrasion: This is a procedure that gently exfoliates the dead skin cells under your skin and promotes a younger looking fresh and bright, by increasing the production of collagen.
- Cryosurgery: This treatment is non-invasive, so don’t be scared by the name. The dark spots are frozen and turn white. Then, it develops a scab that falls off in a couple of days.
- Laser treatment: This procedure is quite effective, but it has 2 drawbacks, first, you may need multiple sessions, and, in the second place, your skin will be more sensitive for a time after that, which is why it is highly recommended to keep the skin away from the sun.
We’d love to hear your stories about the fight against sun spots and other skin problems. Please share in the comments. Perhaps your stories will help other people who suffer from such problems!
Feel free to leave any comments here at Coolest-hacks.com